MarketID in (1,6,9)
- 2, 6 and 12 way standard insulators
- Crimp, straight or bent termination options
- Smart design with integrated functions
- Conforms to main rail standards
- Allows wire sections from 0.5mm² to 2.52 mm² (24-12AWG)
- Shunt function on demand
Smiths Connectors delivers optimal durability with the REP Series multi-pole, sealed, plastic connectors. The quick and secure connection is designed specifically for embedded equipment such as sensors, brakes, lighting, air conditioning and communications across a wide range of industries: automotive, industrial, rail, test and measurement, defence and public works.
The Hyperboloid contact technology ensures low insertion/extraction forces, immunity to fretting corrosion and superior performances with 30% higher current carrying capacity that standard contacts of the same size.
- Fire & smoke standards compliance
- Excellent resistance to shock according to EN 61-373
- Easy mounting and maintenance: a unique contact size for 24-12 AWG cross section coverage with no specific tool required; driving to consequent reduction of supply chain, maintenance and cabling costs.
- Overmoulded silicone grommet and interfacial seal ensures safety with IP66 protection
- Three coding devices: cable-to-cable, clip locking, and front and back panel mount
- Improved polarised guides
||Up to 27
||Crimp, straight, bent (90°C)
Compliant 18A acc. to NFF61-030
|Nominal Pin Dia.
||1.5 (size 16)
||UL94V0; EN 61-373; EN 50-124; NFF 61-030; NFF 61-101;
NFF 16-102; EN ISO 11925-2:2010; UNI CEI 11170-3
Mechanical & Environmental Specifications
|Contact retention forces
||-55°C +110°C for REP 1-- & 2--, 250°C for REP 4
Materials and Finishes
||Gold over nickel plating
|Grommet & Seal
All specifications are subject to change without notice
||Ø 1.50 mm
||≤ 2.50 mΩ